Sunday, September 28, 2008

Perceptions!

At church today the message was about honoring God with our bodies. Our pastor talked about how the world views beauty and the messages we all are bombarded with day after day that make us all feel that we need to be "perfect". The video below is a Dove ad that they played during the service today...I had never seen it before, so maybe you haven't either. Check it out--its pretty cool!

This is a message that we all need to remind ourselves and the young women growing up in this world. We all compare ourselves to others....even when it subconsciously. I know I've done it, but today's message was just a wonderful reminder of how God created us in HIS image and in HIS eyes we are already "perfect"!

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made" Psalm 139:14

0 comments: