Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lost in the moment!

Today while I was running my iPod played a song by Big & Rich that I haven't heard in a while and it almost brought me to tears (happy tears that is). The chorus goes like this:

Lost in this moment with you
I am completely consumed
My feelings so absolute, there's no doubt
Sealing our love with a kiss
Waitin' my whole life for this
Watching all my dreams come true
Lost in this moment with you
This is really how I feel at this point in my life! Josh and I have been together for almost 12 years, married 4 1/2 and I love him more today that I ever have! We are moving into such a wonderful time in our life....me graduating PA school and starting a wonderful new job, buying our first home together and thinking about starting a family in the next year. It is so much of what I have always dreamed for my life with Josh and its all happening! We are soooooo blessed! I am reminded of God's love for us each and every day and I am so amazed at His plan! HE and HE alone deserves all the praise!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!

rackersfamily said...

you're making me teary eyed...

Beka Bullard said...

You have a good hubby!! I will never forget him coming to pick you up at the dorms for coke breaks while you were studying. :)