Sunday, July 25, 2010

At least somone likes my singing!

Yep, that's right...I have one major fan....MORGAN! I think we could say she's the president of my singing fan club! She loves for me to sing to her. I have sang songs to her since the day she was born. We sing while she takes a bath, we sing while we play, we sing all the time. We sing baby songs, church songs, silly mommy-made-this-up songs. Lately, she has gotten into throwing fits occasionally, especially when she is done riding in her car seat, but the one thing that makes her stop and start smiling again is me singing to her. Let's just say I have never been told I sing well, but now poor Josh has to hear me sing off key all day long! I actually sang the entire way from church to home today, just to keep her happy...O the things we do! It doesn't work when Josh sings to her, just mommy!

I have to admit though, it makes me happy that I make her happy!

1 comments:

Julie said...

Awww! I love that!

She'll always think you're beautiful too, even on the days that you're not happy with yourself. I have to remind myself of that sometimes.

It's good to be Mom. :)