Monday, December 28, 2009

My new car!

Josh decided it was time to trade in my black car for a little bigger, "safer" car before Morgan arrives. He also thinks the end of the year is the best time to buy and if we traded now we could make some money on my car....so Saturday after we got back into town, we went looking for a new car. We pretty much knew what we wanted because I've liked them for a while now and so by Saturday evening we were the new owners of a 2010 Mazda CX-7.

I love it!!! It drives great and it even has bluetooth in the car so it recognizes my phone and when someone calls me it just rings through the stereo and I can talk hands free in the car!

Thanks Joshy! Morgan and I LOVE it!

Here is a pic....mine looks just like this. Color is the same as shown in the pic....white!

0 comments: