Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Then & Now!

As you all know Josh and I have been together a long time (12 years as of Feb 8th)! We've been married for 5 this June and I love him more every day! But....many of you have asked to see pics of us from back in high school, etc.....well, here ya go! I think we've improved over the years!

Now-2008


~1998 (high school).....its amazing the difference 10 years can make!



Early college years (~2001)


These pictures make me laugh! We've been through so much together, Josh is my very best friend in the whole world! I can't wait for many many more years together!

3 comments:

rackersfamily said...

I just laughed outloud! Those are cute pics!

Julie said...

I love this!! I love that y'all have grown up together.

beckylbranch said...

That is very sweet! It's amazing to see how much you change! Lets just hope you don't start looking like EACH OTHER!ha..ha...
There was an Oprah episode a while back that said people morph into looking like their dogs the longer they are around them....I don't believe it, but some of the owners did! I don't think people are the same way though! :)