Thursday, October 30, 2008

Update

I wanted to give everyone an update on our house search! We have decided to look for a home in The Colony area (between Lewisville and Frisco off 121). We looked last weekend and are going out with our realtor again this weekend to look again.....so, hopefully we'll find what we like and make an offer before too long!!! Keep us in your prayers....this can all get a bit overwhelming, but its still lots of fun! I'll let you know how it goes this weekend!

P.S. I was tagged by Holly and I promise I'll reply soon!

4 comments:

Kyle and Jennie said...

I am so excited to hear about your house search. Kyle and I will be praying that you find just the right house for you guys!!!
See ya soon!

Jennie

rackersfamily said...

Good luck house hunting! I'm excited that you guys won't be too far away!

Team Long said...

Yeah! good luck! You will be close to marc and tiff!!! How fun will that be when yall have kids you will be close to meet and play all the time!

momma bow said...

Hey Kishy-
I'm so excited that you all are looking for a house!! I know how overwhelming it can be, but just remember that God already has your house picked out - and it's perfect!! :) Keep me updated!!