Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jobs, Jobs, Jobs!

Well....I have some exciting news. I have been recruited to join an OBGYN practice here in the Metroplex. Its a great office and a wonderful opportunity for me and something I am really excited about!!! I spent a month working there during a previous rotation and LOVED it so I know alot about the clinic and what its all about. I still have a few months before I actually graduate so I won't be working there until the 1st of the year, but it looks like this clinic will be where I start my clinical career!! Exciting!!

Right now we are in the middle of negotiating salary and benefits and all that good stuff, so I haven't signed the contract yet, but I anticipate everything will work out great!!
They called me today and things are moving in the right direction!! Keep me in your prayers!

1 comments:

kyleandjennie said...

YEA!!!! Congrats!! I am so happy for you. Cannot wait until I get my first job as a Nurse Practitioner!

Miss you guys.

Jennie