Thursday, May 8, 2008

Getting into Blogging!

Well for everyone who we wish we could talk to all the time but in reality don't talk to nearly enough, we thought we'd jump on the blog bandwagon!!!

The summer has been busy but lots of fun....my brother's wedding was in May. He married a wonderfully sweet girl named Crystal and I'm enjoying having a sister-in-law so close by! They live about a mile away and my parents just built a new house about 10 miles away!!


Also....Josh took a new job in July pretty much doing the exact same thing (logistics and distribution) for CarQuest Automotive. Their distribution center is only 2 miles from our house which really cuts down the miles compared to the 40 each way he was driving before and he also got a great raise!! He also recently got rid of his old red Ford Ranger and got a new SUV!!

I am completing the remainder of my clinical rotations and only have a couple left to do and then its graduation at last!!! I will finally become a PA on Dec 14th and hope to be working by January. My hope is to work in OB/GYN but I also really enjoy family practice and pediatrics, so....we'll have to wait and see where the Lord leads me to work! (I'm just happy I'm finally about to be done with school forever!!!)

That's all I've got for now, but stay tuned and I'll be sure to keep this updated!!


2 comments:

Beka Bullard said...

Hey sweet friend! I found your blog through erin's and I am so glad that you jumped on the bandwagon. Let me know if you ever want to meet for dinner. Gracie is 4 months old and I know she would love to meet you!

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome idea! I will have to start one myself! Love you guys!
- Jess