Thursday, June 3, 2010

Morgan is 2 months old!

Morgan was 2 months old on Sunday!!! I can't believe how much she is changing. She is all smiles right now which is so fun! She's awake so much more and we're really getting into a routine now.

Her happiest time is on the changing table! She will smile and coo and talk every single time you lay her on it! She is still sleeping about 8 hrs straight at night and I think we are going to move her from the pack and play to her bed in her room this weekend (we'll see if I can really do it...I'm a little nervous, but she's just the next room away)!!

Here are her 2 month stats:

Weight: 12lbs 6oz ---90th percentile (breast milk agrees with her...she's my chunky monkey!)
Height: 22.5 inches-----75th percentile
Head: 15inches-----40-50th percentile

This weekend is mine and Josh's 6 yr anniversary, so Uncle Marc and Aunt Tiff are going to watch Morgan while we have dinner! (My parent's are sharing her with Marc and Tiff since they get to see her all the time and have kept her several times while we run errands!)






1 comments:

Julie said...

LOVE these pics, Kisha. What a cutie! I'm so glad the bottle issues seem to have been resolved!