Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Work Update!

I just wanted to post an update on my wonderful new job! Things are really going great! I've seen around 98 patients just since I started two and half weeks ago! I've had some really great and interesting cases and have lots of really wonderful patients who have graciously accepted me as a new provider in the office. Life is really wonderful right now! We've changed out some light fixtures in the house and got some new furniture too. So I will try to post some house pics this week...sorry its taken me so long to get around to doing it. AND.....bootcamp is getting a little easier and I've lost 4 lbs so far too! YEA!

1 comments:

momma bow said...

Girlfriend - where are those pictures you promised?!? I'm dying to see!! I put a couple of new pictures on my space just for you!! Now it's your turn!